Health Safety Environment Quality policy
TOTAL (Fiji) Ltd. is involved in the importation, storage, distribution and marketing of fuels, lubricants and other petroleum products.
Our HSEQ commitment is to:
- Pursue our goal of no harm to people and property.
- Protect the environment from oil spill, fire and explosions.
- Manage HSEQ matters as any other critical business activity.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and Corporate HSEQ commitments in the countries where TOTAL (Fiji) Ltd. operates.
- Play a leading role in promoting best practices in the countries where TOTAL (Fiji) Ltd. operates.
- Create a secure buslness environment that minimizes loss and disruption while safe guarding the people, integrity and reputation of T0TAL (Fiji) Ltd.
- Promote a culture in which all TOTAL (Fiji) Ltd. employees share this commitment.
To do this we will:
- Have a systematic approach to HSEQ Management.
- Assess risks to Safety, Health and the Environment prior to undertaking any new developments.
- Require our business partners to comply with this policy or a similar policy of their own.
- Monitor and control our energy and water consumption and production of waste.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of sustainable development policies.
- Have ernergency response procedures, tested and reviewed periodically.
- Set performance goals, measure and reward achievements of these goals.
Thus we will set an HSEQ performance to be proud of and we will earn the confidence of our stakeholders including our customers, shareholders and the community at large.